We believe that books should be read and passed on. They should be never read only once and then left on a shelf or completely untouched.
As students of Correct, you have the opportunity to borrow books written in foreign languages from our library for free (in Brno only!).
The library should primarily serve students of foreign languages, though it may be interesting for students of Czech (foreigners) to borrow books written in English or in some other language without having to buy them. Besides, dual language books in Czech and English are useful for students of Czech for foreigners as another method of self-studying.
- books in foreign languages
- simplified “easy-readers” for students of foreign languages
- dual language books
- magazines in foreign languages
Books in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, and Russian are available in our library.
For the attendants of our courses – free of charge (only a refundable deposit of 200 CZK/publication).
For non-students – a registration fee of 50 CZK/year.
The library has regular office hours, but it is also possible to arrange an individual visit.
Questions? email to: email@example.com or call: 00420 777 99 66 90
20 most popular books
- Dan Brown: The Da Vinci Code
- Nicholas Evans: The Horse Whisperer
- Paulo Coelho: The Alchemyst
- John Steinbeck: Of Mice and Men
- Paulo Coelho: Sur le bord de la riviére Piedra – je me suis assisse et j’ai pleuré
- Agatha Christie: Halloween Party
- Helen Fielding: El Diario de Bridget Jones
- Paulo Coelho: El peregrino de Compostela
- Ondaatje Michael: Der englische Patient
- Marcel Reich-Ranicki: Mein Leben
- Curtis Richard: Notting Hill
- Francis Scott Fitzgerald: The Great Gatsby
- Honoré de Balzac: Eugénie Grandet
- William Golding: Lord of the Flies
- Francis Scott Fitzgerald: Il Grande Gatsby
- Lauren Weisberger: The Devil Wears Prada
- Orphan Pamuk: Snow
- John Updike: Licks of Love
- Joe Simpson: Touching the Void
- Nick Hornby: A Long Way Down