This preparatory course is designed for those interested in sitting for the A1 level exam (= Czech language examination for applicants for permantent residence), in order to obtain a permanent residence permit in the Czech Republic according to Act No. 326/1999 Coll. on the Residence of the Aliens in the Territory of the Czech Republic.
The intensive course aims to:
- strenghten all language abilities such as speaking, listening, reading and writing
- make the applicant familiar with the exam format
- provide all needed information about the exam (price, terms, place, exam resit etc.)
- put the student in a situation similar to the exam (writing sample tests)
- give tips and strategy for coping with different types of tasks
Current openings (Brno):
Unfortunately, there are no planned openings at the moment.
All course applicants must:
- have attended one of our Beginner courses or prove their appropriate knowledge of Czech (additional instructions on how to prove the current level will be sent to the applicant after signing up for the course (please note the course is not for total beginners!)
- pay the tuition fee (includes study materials and practise tests)