These Czech courses usually take place 1x or 2x per week in blocs of 90 minutes and they are suitable for those who are not in a hurry to learn Czech (in comparison to Czech intensive courses) and who want to enjoy „beauty“ of the Czech language.
It is possible to join any of our „running“ courses that started earlier. Thanks to our so called „catch-up lessons“ you do not have to wait for the next opening.
All-year-round Czech Courses (Brno)
=> see our full schedule of Czech courses here
Summer Czech Courses 2019 (Brno)
=> see the full offer of both intensive and non-intensive summer courses 2019
What can you expect?
- professional and qualified teachers of Czech language
- small study groups (3-8 students)
- classes held in the centre of Brno (show on a map)
- blue classrooms 🙂 (VIRTUAL TOUR of our classrooms)
- modern course textbooks
- communicative teaching methods
- individual approach
- and… for more check the pictures 🙂
Do this Czech placement test to find out what your level is.
Our system of Czech courses / Course levels