Correct Language Centre offers a 10-month-long preparatory course which takes students through all the stages they need to be ready to study at a university level in the Czech Republic. After finishing the course students can apply for a study at Czech higher education institutions.
About the one-year intensive course
Since international students are required to present their language proficiency certificate (min. level B2) before taking the entrance examination, the main aim of our course is to get students ready for this examination.
The course involves 24 lessons/week and will be finished with an official examination, proving the knowledge of the Czech language.
The full costs of the course include Czech language training, study materials, a complementary programme and the official examination.
More course information:
- 6 lessons of intensive training every weekday
- classes held from Monday to Thursday (9:00-14:00)
- max. 8 students per group
- the course is concluded with a final official exam and the issue of the Certificate of Achievement (CEFR)
- a complementary programme: trips, tours and walks around Brno, Czech movie nights, parties, etc.
Entrance requirements – every applicant must:
- have already finished the secondary education and be able to substantiate it with a high school diploma or a similar certificate
- be able to speak and understand English (at least A2 level of CEFR required)
- be at least 16 years old
How to apply?
- Register for the course by filling in the application form. Send a clear copy of your passport with a clear photo and a copy of your high school diploma or a similar certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will process your application form and send you further necessary information including the Study Agreement.
- You will be asked to pay the deposit of EUR 750.
- After receiving your deposit we will send you a study confirmation, a confirmation of accommodation if needed and a confirmation that the deposit was paid. These are the basic documents when applying for a visa.
- Once you obtain the visa, send us its copy and you will be asked to pay off the rest of the full cost.
- Come and study 🙂
Please take into consideration that the process of obtaining a visa might take up to 90 days, therefore we encourage you to start your application process as soon as possible.
Students who do not obtain a visa can cancel their registration. It must be in writing and a copy of the visa refusal must be submitted. An administration fee of 40 % of the deposit is charged.
Courses & registration:
Go to the details about the course (you will be forwarded).
Deadlines for enrollment:
- 31 May 2012 – students who need a visa
- 31 August 2012 – students from the EU