Why Czech lessons in your company?
- The staff members might work more effectively if they were able to communicate better in the Czech language and if they knew more about Czech manners necessary for a better communication with clients or prospective clients.
- The staff members would feel the company appreciates the work and supports their stay and development.
- It is simply investing some money in the development of abilities of the staff members (tax-deductible) instead of paying a high income tax at the end of the year?
- Your company can cover lessons of Czech also for individual staff members. Even covering a part of the tuition is a good idea because employees are usually more motivated to learn if they pay a part themselves.
- analysis of clear needs (i.e. do your employees need a certain terminology or just general communication skills? What is the level that needs to be achieved? How long would it take to get them there?)
- placement into groups according to the level of each individual
- reports on individual’s level as a precondition of relevant progress monitoring
- attendance monitoring and reports
- progress tests
- experienced and qualified teachers
- verbal evaluation of each individual employee
- help with the selection and purchase of study materials with a discount
- possible individual lessons
Price & Non-binding price quotation
For a quotation of a course tailored for your company needs, please, fill in this form.
Additional fee can be charged if our teacher commutes to places remote from the city centre.