Czech Upper-Intermediate 2 course is for students with excellent knowledge of Czech language.
Upper-Intermediate 2 course description:
- lessons focus on a practical use of Czech in various situations
- focus on writing with no grammatical errors, reading, listening, and conversations
- on this level, there is a big focus on working with texts and extending vocabulary
At the end of the course, I will:
- be able to speak on any topic and express my views
- be able to handle punctuation, differences between i/y and s/z, and grammar
- have a complex knowledge of Czech grammar
- be able to derive and compose words, know abbreviations and abbreviated words
Topics for conversation:
- selected based on the students‘ requests; in the lessons, we will read articles from newspapers, stories and professional articles on given topics and discuss them
Length of the course
- 16 two-hour lessons (= 90 min) if not stated otherwise
Materials the Upper-Intermediate 2 course is based on:
- Česky krok za krokem 2 (chapters 16-20), Čeština pro cizince B2 (selected chapters), materials provided by the teacher, Czech belles-letters (i.e. short stories by Jan Neruda)
Dates & registration:
General Czech courses
Summer Czech courses
Too difficult for you? Try the prior Upper-Intermediate 1 course.
Too easy for you? Try the follow-up Advanced 1 Course.